Friday, February 13, 2009
party time


You are cordially invited to A 'Hearts and Flowers' Party from 8pm UK


time Friday 13 February 2009until 12 midnight UK time Sunday 15

February 2009at the Palace of the Crazie One




http://craziequeen.blogspot.com/


I can assure you this will be loads of fun.....Craziequeen really knows how to throw a party and everyone is invited.....And That Means.....EVERYONE!


And....now, I will reveal the "frock" that I will be wearing when you see me this weekend....The Winner, by a landslide, was Number 2....and it was my personal favorite, too, as it happens....!I just love all the colors and colors in gradations is/are one of my very favorite things----I have done hundreds of paintings using gradations of colors---there is something deeply satisfying to me visually and viscerally, too......

This is a very special weekend and so I want to

wish each and every one of you a

Very Very Happy Valentines Day....May you celebrate with loved ones of all persuasions----and that includes four footed family, too....I know "Sweetie" and I will be enjoying some special Valentine's Chocolates.....And, of course, we will be over at CQ's
Grand Hearts & Flowers Party,
every chance we get
during this 'loving' weekend.


Oh, I hope I will see you all there at some point during these next three
Celebratory Days......



It will be Fun, Fun, Fun,


and then,


More Fun......Click Anywhere on this Post and it will take you to Craziequeens Palace....

More To Come, My Dears.......















17 Comments:
had this to say:

Oh how fun Naomi. I just love Valentine's Day anyway, it is one of my favorites. Of course the chocolate has something to do with it...

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 4:24:00 AM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Oh, my, this looks to be quite the gala event!
I love your choice of party frock, Naomi. Tres chic!
Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow.
Terri
http://www.islandwriter.net

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 5:44:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

That dress was my favorite and I'm glad you chose it! Leave the shoes at home, however. We don't want you toppling off those platforms! LOL

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 5:49:00 AM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Happy day to you, too. (I'm still trying to get a decent restaurant reservation for tomorrow.)

Oy.

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 7:10:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

Happy Early Valentines Day Naomi!
This party looks like loads of fun!

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 11:31:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

Enjoy the cyber-party Naomi !

I loved the gradations of green in that pretty frock !

Happy chocolate filled Valentine's day and holiday weekend to you and sweetie :)

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 3:09:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

You will be the belle of the ball in that dress and hat Naomi!!

I do hope you and dear Sweetie have a wonderful Valentine's day! Chocolate will definitely help!!

Big hugs to you and Sweetie!!

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 3:27:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

your frock is....can I say it?....frocking stunning! hahaha.

like Judy, it too was my fav. absolutely fabulous choice Naomi.

and who doesn't love a party?

life should be one don't you think?

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 9:29:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Well Happy Valentines day....Be careful walking around in those shoes, don't trip on Sweetie....lol.

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 9:54:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Happy Valentines Day. I did stop over at the party and left a comment.. Hope you spend sometime with lovely people today. I am just heading to real bed. i just got home from work.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 2:46:00 AM PST 

Blogger Pat
had this to say:

Happy V day Naomi and have a great time at the party. I have to have an early night - the family arrive 10.30am tomorrow DV. Thank goodness the weather has improved.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 3:49:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Happy Valentine's Day Naomi! I had a lovely time at the party:) I LOVE the dress too...was it expensive:)

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 8:07:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Great choice of outfit and fun to have you virtually here in my home town staying at the Lanesborough.

Funnily enough, I was there a few months ago for a lunch, in the conservatory, which was rather enjoyable. There's always posh cars parked outside and one of my parking spots in London is just behind it in Belgrave Square (by quite a few of the embassies).

Enjoy CQ's!

rashbre

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 6:14:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

Just wanted to stop by again and say hi. hope you and sweetie had a nice Valentine's Day together!

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 9:27:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

Looks like a lovely party. My Valentine's Day was more low key but did get some time with our grandsons which is always special. Hope your day was great.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 9:53:00 AM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

How fun! I am sorry I missed all the excitement, but serves me right for not checking in on your writings, earlier.

Honest, I promise to visit more often. . . especially when Chocolate, dresses, parties, and good company are involved.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 11:09:00 AM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Hello Naomi! That's a lovely choice of frock and belated Happy Valentines Day to you of course!

Btw, as requested the comment whore is back!

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 3:08:00 PM PST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Home | Newer›  ‹Older




view my profile
100 things about me

Name: OldOldLady Of The Hills
Location: Los Angeles, California



















Powered by: Blogger
design by: girliebits.